Already Familiar with CBD Hemp Oil?
CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol; these two words are used interchangeably. This article will answer the following two questions in details: What is CBD hemp oil and What is cannabidiol oil for?
- What is CBD Hemp Oil and how to choose a high-quality Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil?
Cannabidiol or CBD hemp oil is typically extracted from the stalks, flowers, and leaves of the hemp plant. The Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil is legal everywhere in the United States, Canada, and many other countries (Google yours to be sure). It contains several cannabinoids, with the highest amount of CBD and either an insignificant trace of THC or no THC at all. I’ll explain below what it all means.
- What is cannabidiol oil for and why it becomes so popular and high in demand?
The CBD hemp oil is the most powerful natural remedy healing many ailments and it’s currently the hottest product on the market. СВD engages our built-in endocannabinoid system. It restores homeostasis (dynamic balance) to our immune and central nervous systems. Unlike THC, it doesn’t make you high. Continue reading, and I’ll list many known benefits one can get from cannabidiol (CBD) oil.
Let’s set the terminology straight!
- Cannabis is a scientific name for a genus of flowering plants in the family Cannabaceae. 3 species of cannabis are defined as Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis Indica, and Cannabis Ruderalis, where Cannabis Sativa is the most common and popular in industrial production.
- Cannabinoids are chemical compounds, grouped together because of a related structure, that act on cannabinoid receptors in cells that alter neurotransmitter release in the brain.
- Endocannabinoids are cannabinoids produced naturally in the body by humans and animals.
- Phytocannabinoids are cannabinoids that occur naturally in the cannabis plant.
- Synthetic Cannabinoids are cannabinoids manufactured artificially.
- Endocannabinoid System or ECS is a biological system composed of endocannabinoids and cannabinoid receptor proteins that are expressed throughout the mammalian central nervous system and peripheral nervous system. There are two currently known types of cannabinoid receptors: CB1 and CB2.
- Cannabidiol or CBD is one of over 100 active cannabinoids found in cannabis. CBD has tremendous healing potential. It is a non-psychoactive compound; CBD does not cause euphoria or intoxication.
- Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol or Δ9-THC or simply THC is the psychoactive chemical compound of cannabis that also has many healing properties. However, THC does get you stoned. Supplements, containing THC in the amounts over 0.3% are illegal in many States of the USA.
- Hemp is a non-scientific name for the breed of the cannabis plant (usually, Cannabis Sativa), which is high in CBD and very low in THC. The Farm Bill signed into law in December 2018 made the production of hemp legal across the USA.
- Marijuana is a non-scientific name for the breed of the cannabis plant (usually, Cannabis Sativa), which contains high amounts of THC and low amounts of CBD. A psychotropic drug from this plant is also called marijuana and it’s used for medical or recreational purposes. Medical marijuana as a drug or supplement would contain higher amounts of THC than are legally allowed for open use across the United States. In the States where marijuana is still illegal, medical marijuana must be prescribed by a doctor and purchased through the dispensaries.
Most Common Cannabinoids:
The Truth About CBD Oil
Physiological effects of the CBD on the human and other mammalian’ bodies.
Cannabidiol (CBD) and other cannabinoids don’t treat the symptoms of our medical conditions. Instead, CBD helps our body to restore the state of homeostasis and thus heal itself. Simply: what is cannabidiol oil for begins with a look at this balance it creates.
All of our physiological systems (immune, nervous, endocrine) have to be in this constant state of homeostasis – a dynamic balance. CBD binds with the receptors in our endocannabinoid system and has its effect on the nucleus of our cells where proteins are being made. Thus, CBD influences the production of signaling molecules that naturally reduce inflammation in our central nervous system and throughout our immune system… restoring homeostasis to both immune and central nervous system.
Dr. Asher Milgrom explains homeostasis and how it relates to the endocannabinoid system.
Click here to watch the entire video “The Inside Story of Cannabidiol (CBD) by Asher Milgrom, Ph.D.”
In the United States, cannabidiol is defined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a nutritional supplement. The daily amount of CBD as a supplement for a human is around 50mg, more or less depending on the size of a person, nature and severity of discomfort aimed to be reduced by CBD.
There is one FDA-approved drug called Epidiolex for treatment of seizures associated with
Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or Dravet syndrome in patients 2 years of age and older. The full dose of this medication can reach 10mg per each kilogram of the person’s body weight twice per day (20 mg/ 1 kg daily). This means that for a person weighing 60 kg (132.3 lb), the maximum dose of Epidiolex could be prescribed as 1200 mg per day (compare to roughly 50mg/ day of a CBD supplement). The large amounts used as seizure medication could cause dose-related elevations of liver transaminases.
While CBD as a supplement has no known side effects, consult your doctor before starting using it, especially if you take other prescribed medication.
What is cannabidiol oil for?
Benefits of cannabidiol or СВD oil for people and animals:
- Greatly minimizes different types of pain.
- Lifts brain fog, helps with focus and concentration, promotes better short-term memory.
- Supports optimal immune function.
- Temporarily reduces tremors caused by neurological disorders.
- Aids healthy digestion.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Suppresses seizures.
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Supports optimal cardiovascular function
- Promotes healthy weight, reduces food cravings
- Helps support cartilage and joint function; relieves joints discomfort.
- Supports the regeneration of healthy cells.
- Maintains healthy lung function.
- Promotes healthy energy levels.
- Eases falling asleep at night and supports good sleep through the night.
- Supplemental antioxidants; promotes optimal cellular health and functionality, reduces the incidence of cellular degeneration or transformation.
- Relieves anxiety.
- Promotes stable mood, a sense of serenity and overall well-being.
Not all CBDs are created equal.
As I already mentioned above, the best CBD oil should come from hemp – the breed of the cannabis plant that has only a tiny trace of THC. Knowing what is CBD hemp oil and what is cannabidiol oil for is only the beginning. Use the checklist below to choose the right CBD.
Here is a checklist of what to pay attention to when choosing your CBD oil:
- Hemp breed of the cannabis plant
- It’s essential that CBD in the CBD oil you buy is hemp-derived.
- Check the source: does it come from an industrial hemp farm that is fully compliant with the local authorities (in the United States, it would be the State Department of Agriculture regulations)?
CBD producers established in the business have developed proprietary strains of hemp. Their specialized strains bring a uniqueness to their products that appeal to customers.
- You’d want hemp to be of the highest grade, pesticide-free, non-GMO
- The hemp for the production of full spectrum CBD oil must be rich of CBD, CBG, CBC, and CBN, and very low on THC
- For the full spectrum CBD oil, the entire plant must be used to extract CBD and other cannabinoids. According to medical specialists, capturing the entire cannabinoid spectrum better stimulates our endocannabinoid system. However, some companies also offer CBD Isolate, which is pure CBD.
Legally allowed trace of THC in full spectrum CBD oil in all States of the U.S. and in Canada must be not greater than 0.3%. Some producers do not include even these low amounts of THC in their full spectrum CBD oil, thus making their oil completely THC-free
Hemp seed oil is NOT the same as CBD hemp oil – hemp seeds do not contain CBD!!!
Hemp seed oil is often called just “Hemp Oil”. If you don’t see “CBD” in the name, you will not get any. Hemp oil can be used in cooking. It has a nutty flavor and is a source of protein.
Hemp oil is known to help hydrate the skin. Because of its natural moisturizing and anti-aging properties, it is used in making soap and lotions. Some companies infuse CBD into Hemp Oil. While it now contains CBD, it is still a different product than Pure Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil. When considering the use of CBD-infused Hemp Oil for CBD healing properties, check the infused amount of CBD in the Hemp Oil and analyze whether it’s sufficient to serve your need. Take into consideration that oral consumption (see below) loses near 80% of bioavailability to the digestive system.
- Learn how CBD was extracted.
There are a few different ways of extracting cannabinoids out of the plant.
- The development of the technique for the original method of alcohol extraction is credited to Rick Simpson. To extract, they soak the hemp plant in a solvent. Rick advocated for the use of naphtha or petroleum ether. While these substances are effective solvents,
useof them creates an unnecessary danger for patients. They are mixtures of various hydrocarbons (benzene, hexane, etc.) and are considered cancer hazards. After the plant is soaked in the solvent, the cannabinoids stay in the remaining liquid. Then, the solvent must be evaporated, and CBD oil remains. It’s now ready for consumption or to be added to other products.
- Commercial producers have modified the original method to use ethanol for CBD extraction. After soaking the cannabis in ethanol, the CBD-filled solution moves through a rotary evaporator (“Roto-Vap”), where the solvent is efficiently and gently removed by evaporation.
- CO2 Extraction.
This method is more complex. It requires special skills and equipment. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is forced through the plant to extract the oil. The series of chambers for CO2 extraction with controlled pressure and temperature forces the CO2 cannabinoids in the solution to react with one another and then separate. As cannabinoids separate, they are collected in separate chambers allowing the producer to choose which cannabinoid and in what amounts to use in the manufactured products.
- d. After having cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant, some manufacturers use crystal precipitation to achieve
veryhigh purity of CBD and other cannabinoids.
- Bioavailability – the degree and rate at which CBD oil is absorbed into the bloodstream.
CBD is available in many different forms such as oil, tincture, spray, vape, capsules, cream, lotion, gummies, and more… Each of these forms requires its own usage method, and each product can have different concentration of CBD in it. In addition to the amount and strength of CBD in the product, bioavailability determines how much of what you took is actually absorbed and effective. What are the ways of delivering CBD to the bloodstream?
- Oral Consumption
Studies show that only 4%-20% of CBD taken orally (capsules, gummies, beverages) is delivered to the bloodstream, where 20% is the most optimistic scenario. Over 80% of the CBD taken via oral consumption is lost to your digestive system.
- Sublingual Consumption.
Common sublingual consumption methods include CBD tinctures and sprays. When a substance is administered under the tongue, it gets rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream through the numerous capillaries located beneath the tongue without going through your digestive system. Depending on the quality of CBD, the reported bioavailability range from 12% to 35%. This is significantly higher than oral consumption.
- Vaporized Consumption.
Inhaling CBD directly into the lungs, typically through a vape pen or vaporizer device, allows CBD quickly and directly enter the bloodstream, with decreased breakdown rates and higher bioavailability. The reports from numerous medical studies show that the bioavailability rate is between 34% and 46%. Vaporizing CBD is second to the most effective method of taking CBD.
- Intravenous Administration (IV).
CBD injected directly into the bloodstream through the veins delivers 100% of CBD. However, it’s not the most popular method because most of us would not want to stick needles in ourselves daily.
CBD administration methods, forms of products, and technologies of production have been evolving with a pace compliant to the super-fast growth of the industry. Our bodies are composed of roughly 60% water. Phytocannabinoids are not water-soluble. CBD oil is not water-soluble. Oil and water don’t mix.
Water-soluble CBD was created to improve bioavailability rates. It offers optimal absorption. Most water-soluble CBD is made using nanotechnology. Nanotechnology uses soundwaves that breaks down CBD clusters into micro-sized particles. These particles are smaller than 100 nanometers. The body can utilize these extremely small CBD particles rapidly and efficiently. However, the molecules of CBD after this process are damaged and no longer carry their original value.
There is yet another new technology that makes CBD hydrophilic or water-soluble without damaging its molecules. It’s called 10x Pure, and this technology is exclusive, patented and even partially owned by only one company – CTFO. 10x Pure technology is explained below in details.
- When choosing your CBD product, consider flavor.
Extracted CBD oil is not very palatable. Consumers desire to make CBD oil part of their everyday routine. Therefore, producers try to give their oil a little more pleasant taste. CBD products may differ in taste from one brand to another.
- Free or
Low-CostProduct Testing Option
When you choose a new product, you’d want to ensure that before you spend much money on buying
yourmonthly/ quarterly/ annual supply, you know that the product fully satisfies your needs. Some companies offer free samples. Others offer a money-back guarantee with an empty bottle. In either case,you are only losing shipping cost.
Free samples offer allows you to check out more than one product at the time, but you are offered a pre-selected set of samples, some of which you may know upfront that you’ll never use. Shipping will usually cost you more than when you buy your personally-selected item(s).
If a company offers a money back guarantee, check the period. If it’s only 15-30 days, the period may be too short for seeing and analyzing the results and effectiveness of the CBD product. The advantage of the
moneyback guarantee is that you purchase what you want, and your shipping cost most likely will be lower. The disadvantage is that you’d have pay upfront, and then request your refund if you were not satisfied with the product.
Of course, you’d want to get your CBD products reasonably priced. Compare your selection with a similar product from a
other brands. It’s important to remember all you’ve couple of learned in this article when comparing the price. It’s also important to trust the brand. How? Check how transparent the company is.
Can you find Lab Results on their website – a laboratory test report for each CBD product showing the amounts of each compound found in the product?
Is the company GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified? This certification assures you that what’s on the product’s label is fully matching what’s in the actual product. Unfortunately, here is a known fact: in 2018, over 50 CBD/Hemp oil companies were tested and 80% showed that what was on the label, was NOT in the product!
What is CTFO patented and exclusive 10x Pure delivery method?
10x Pure is a revolutionary method to deliver broad-spectrum CBD molecules to the body by using 10x supercharged oxygenated oil. This technology is patented and exclusive to CTFO. As mentioned above, CBD oil consists of cannabinoids which are NOT water-soluble. The process of using Nanotechnology to assist in making the oil appearing as water-soluble, offered by other companies, “chops” and damages the molecules of CBD. The micro-sized particles are still floating in water rather than being truly dissolved.
10x Pure is a game-changer because it does NOT damage the molecules. They are all intact, and bioavailable. This sets CTFO apart from all others who offer “water-soluble” CBD oil. Supercharged oxygenated oil loves water and mixes well with it. Since water is the main constituent of blood, the 10x Pure process allows us to transport natural, non-processed broad spectrum CBD throughout the bloodstream. This results in increased absorption and potency.
Jeremy Ducharme, CEO of 10xPure, recently said that water-soluble is not about absorption but penetration. What makes 10xPure so special is that it is hydrophilic – having a strong affinity for water; tending to dissolve in, mix with, or be wetted by water. They are currently running a 3rd party full studies that will show 10x Pure cell membrane penetration. Other brands that advertise water-soluble CBD oil solution can only offer an appearance of solubility. These studies will show that 10x Pure is truly hydrophilic, which means can penetrate a water barrier. Without getting scientific, this method provides a water delivery vehicle, as the CBD molecules are actually attracted to water.
In conclusion, what CBD oil is the best…
My #1 recommendation is CBD oil offered by
CTFO (Changing The Future Outcome).
Here is why:
- 10x Pure patented and exclusive technology increasing CBD bioavailability.
- CTFO hemp is sourced from industrial hemp farms, which are large US distributors. These farms are fully compliant with the State Department of Agriculture regulations. Their hemp is rich in CBD, CBC, CBG, and CBN
- The hemp is of the highest grade, non-GMO, pesticide-free.
- CTFO uses CO2 extraction and crystal precipitation to achieve the purest state of its CBD oil.
- CTFO offers a wide variety of CBD products, in all forms for different types of consumption, including:
- A new 10x Pure Gold – Super 1000 with the enhanced amount of CBD-A for Pain Relief.
- 10x Pure 500 mg and 1500 mg oil drops
- Full spectrum oil drops in 4 strengths: 300 mg, 500 mg, 750 mg, and 1500 mg
- Isolate CBD oil 500 mg and 1500 mg strength
- CBD Vape 500 mg & 1500 mg
- CBD Sprays
- Roll-on pain rub
- CTFO Offer products for pets
- CTFO also has high-quality nutrition and anti-aging CBD- and non-CBD product lines. They offer a set of products for weight loss and weight management. Their hair growth system is exclusive and actually works. Their anti-aging skin products are available with and without CBD and they are fantastic. You may find it convenient to find all these remedies in one place.
- CTFO is GMP certified.
- “Preferred” prices are offered at deep discounts. Preferred prices are available for all who chooses to create an account with CTFO
- Addition 5% off is offered for those who set up autoship.
- CTFO offers 60 days money back guarantee, empty bottle.
- You can also offset your product price or earn your desired income by joining CTFO as an associate for FREE and helping others to become healthier, wealthier and happier. CTFO offers 4-level compensation plan.
In my opinion, CTFO CBD products are the best and definitely worth to try considering that you have 60 days to get a full refund (minus shipping cost) if you didn’t like what you purchased.
Where to buy CBD oil online?
If you’d like to share your thoughts, have any questions, or need help choosing the product that fits your need, please leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you promptly.